Friends

Monday 1 July 2013

Hexagon Crochet PJ bag



I am a subscriber to a couple of magazines and Simply Crochet is one. I think this pattern is in issue 3 or 4 I have left my mags at a friends house and can't check properly. Any way I used Snuggly from Sirdar in these beautiful bright's I bought from Hobby Craft when they had a special offer on of buy two get one free on all yarn. So I bought a few balls lol I really love the colours and yarn very much and I am really happy with how my very first Hexagons turned out. It shows that as a beginner the patterns in this magazine are really easy to read/understand. Thank you for stopping by and any comments you leave Dxx

1 comment:

Winnieweg said...

I love your bag, I too am making bags, not the same, but its such fun. I may just have to have a go at this one.....thanks for sharing.