Friends

Friday 4 July 2014

Fun to be crocheting.


 This is Freddy

Isn't he just a cutie? lol I went to my friends house and her little grandson was there, I had some crochet blankets/afghans with me and we had a little photo session. What a little star he was:) he laughed and played with the blankets he just crawled everywhere  I had so much fun taking photos of this little one I can tell you. 


I have missed blog land very much. So I thought I would give this another go and start by maybe publishing once or twice a week just to let you all know how I'm doing with the craft of crochet among other stitching goodness.


This stitch is called 'Pineapple Stitch' I found it HERE I can't find the challenge I used, but the link leads you a scarf pattern and you can just extent this pattern to make an afghan or keep it as a scarf, you're the crafter use your creativity.



Here you can now see the stitching much more clearly. I made a small pram/buggy blanket in bright DK ' Stylecraft Yarn ' I wanted the child to love the bright red & yellow and then tone it down with the blue and beige colours. I hope you have enjoyed this post, there are lots more to come so keep popping back for sewing & crochet projects. Be Crafty, love Dawn xx

No comments: